Tuesday, February 6, 2018

BD Birdie


 This card is for the sketch challenge at 
We have a color theme this month.  
This color set is below.


For my card, I started with a Bugaboo Stamp on white card stock.  I used markers on this cutie.
I cut the bird and the framed circle with my circle dies.
I had a piece of that designer paper in my stash most likely from Recollections. 
Bakers twine was dragged through some glue and curled around the stamp and base.  
I stamped the tag and then blended some Spun Sugar onto which smudged the stamp (making a mental note of that) but not too bad.  I edged the flag with a darker Worn Lipstick - attached with dimensional tape to give it a bit of lift. 

A couple of buttons in the corners with one with the bakers twine tied on the top.  
All on a pink cs top fold base. 
Here are the colors for the challenge ... I hope you'll give it a try 















I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
City Crafter - Light as a feather .... my birdie has some tail feathers to shake.
Crafty Sentiment:  ATG
Through the Craftroom Door:  ATG
Watercooler Wednesday : Fem. ATG
Animal Friends: Stripes and Dots




Thanks for stopping by


Dawn

8 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

What an absolutely cute card, Dawn! First of all, I love those rounded top corners of the card which make it appear like a cake. Of course all the wonderful patterned paper really adds to the birthday feel as does the balloon and, of course, the adorable image inside the circle. Great job colouring and continuing with the colours in the background paper. Love it! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Dreja said...

Eine ganz tolle Karte. Super gemacht.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute, thanks for playing with us at CCCB!

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

M DelValle said...

What a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love all the elements you've pulled together for this cute little HB Birdie card. So cute. The buttons in the corners are great and I love the background paper and bold colouring on the image. Thanks Dawn for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Feminine Challenge this week.

Gail said...

So cute. Love how you've used the Baker's Twine. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Heike said...

Die Karte ist ja goldig. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike