Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Baby Stork





       This is my first card to post for 2018.
Something new ... as in baby.
       On white cs - I masked off the circle and blended Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries and Squeezed Lemonade.  I then ran the piece through my Cuttlebug with a swiss dot folder.
       The Stork Circle tag was cut from pink cs with my Cricut using the Sampler cartridge (the negative is what I used for the mask).
       The designer paper is from DCW and I cut that with wavy edge stitched die ...with ... a baby pink bow and ribbon for accent.
All attached to a white top fold cs base.






Happy Showers!  Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
Be Safe everyone in this weather !
STAY WARM !



I would like to add this card to the following card challenges if I may please"
Animal Friends .... Something new
Die Cut Diva's ... Something new
Sweet Stamping ... Something new
Stamp/Ink/Paper .... Emboss
Through the Craft Room Door ... Polka Dots.
PolkaDoodles: ATG
Simon Says: Something New.

Thanks for stopping by.

Dawn



5 comments:

Dreja said...

Ganz toll gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love the colors and the embossed background is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Dawn! The image is adorable and I love how you've added the pretty patterned paper.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Arlene said...

Such a pretty baby card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Deine Karte ist sooo entzückend. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Animal Friends Challenge. LG Karina