Thursday, October 12, 2017

Kittah in Autumn

October 17




           This is my design team card for Try Stampin (or not) on Tuesday.  The sketch for this week is below an the theme is LEAVES.
             I have to admit, I just had to use that stripe of kitty heads.  I just didn't have the heart to toss it and I  knew it wouldn't last in my stash anywhere.
             So, I started with two shades of brown card stock for the base and background.
           For the leaves, I blended Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade and Brushed Corduroy on yellow and orange cs.  I cut them out using Spell Binders dies 'Foliage".  I then inked the edges with walnut stain.
          The cute little kitty was stamped with Simon Says stamp and die set.  I colored the kitty by brushing in distressed inks.
        The stripe of kitty heads that I so love is from an American Craft pad.



Here is the sketch for the week




I hope you have fun playing along ....










Thanks for stopping by

Have a great day
Dawn

No comments: