Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Birthday Fishes



       This is my design team card for
  Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog.  
The theme this month is "Guy Talk".

 In keeping with my personal challenge of only using my scrap box from my clean up (and believe you me, that's a lot of scrap)  I found this paper and fish in the bottom of the bin.  The paper comes from a very very old pad.
Starting with a white cs base, I covered with the fishing lure paper.  I stamped on a piece of silver cs the HB sentiment with black StazOn and then added a stripe of teal cs across the bottom.
The fish was supplied by the same pad as a bonus and I added that with foam squares to pop it up from the card.






I hope you have fun playing along with us at Stinkin' Inkers !!

Thank you for stopping by !!
Please feel free to leave comments, I love to hear from you.

Dawn

No comments: