Monday, July 17, 2017

Laugh ....

   

This card is a for a sketch challenge at the Outlawz.
Using a little banner stamp, I stamped multiple flags in Peeled Paint, Broken China and Wilted Violet then fussy cut them all.
From black cs I cut the oval with a die then ran stitching around the outer edge with a pink glitter gel pen and then ran the whole piece through my cuttlebug with a swiss dot folder (that folder has been getting a lot of play this week)
On white cs, I stamped the sentiment in white embossing powder and let dry.  I then dragged it through Wilted Violet and Broken China Oxide Inks and then wiped off the color from the white embossed areas.
I glued down the twine and then added the little flags with dimensional squares to lift them up and over the twine.
I added the blue double loop ribbon to the bottom with various paper flowers to match everything going on.




I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Crafty Calendar:  Anything Goes
Glitter and Sparkle: Anything Goes
Dragon Fly Dreams: Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations: Use Flowers


The sketch for the challenge is:
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-july-12-2017














Thank you for stopping by my place ...
Have an amazing day !!!



Dawn

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a fab card Dawn! and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

Lynne K said...

So pretty, and such lovely colours! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x