Sunday, March 12, 2017

Lime just for you


             I love this color combination and when I saw two challenges calling for it ... I was tickled.
               Starting with white CS , I blended the mermaid lagoon and peacock feathers and the added some water droplets.
              On another piece of white I cut the ovals with a die and then blended Twisted Citron from the center of the oval to the top and edges.
            I stamped the sentiment with a Hampton Arts stamp with Mermaid Lagoon and then topped that with clear embossing powder.
             The white dotted acetate is from Recollections.
             I stacked that all together and added the white stars, blue hexigons and silver and teal sequins in to void and sealed it closed.
              I adhered all that onto a blue cs base.  I added strips of blue and teal glitter tape to the top and a couple of dropped sequins about.
Shake, Shake Shake ....




I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:



Die Cut Diva: Sketch










 


 Color Throwdown: Lime green and Blue







 



Card Concept: Lime green and Aqua








Addicted to Stamps = Make Your Mark



Thanks for stopping by ... shake up the rest of your day and have fun!!!


Dawn


Thank you so very much Diva's




6 comments:

Esther said...

Cute shaker card and great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Gerda said...

What a adorable shaker card!! Love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

laurie said...

Such a sweet shaker! Great design,too. Thanks for joining is at The Card Concept!

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous card! I just LOVE the shaker - so pretty!

Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Shelly

Broni said...

Very cool card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Karen Davis said...

Such a gorgeous shaker card. I love how you have used the challenge colours. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.