Sunday, May 15, 2016

love with wings

 


       June is the month for weddings .... and with that, anniversary cards.  
This one combines a few challenges at the same time.   Starting with pink card stock, I cut the large heart with my Cricut and the Plantin Schoolhouse cartridge I then ran it through my Cuttlebug with a swirls folder.    
I cut the butterfly with my Cricut as well using the Sampler cartridge.  I backed the pink card stock with white polkadot acetate by recollections.  I filled the space with hot pink, white and gold sequins.   I put the sentiment on white card stock and edge it with picked raspberry.  Mounting the whole lot onto the same pink card stock base.  



I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


   
 




 Try Stamping Tuesday = sketch #269







Polkadoodles = with wings
Fantabulous Cricut = Things with Wings
Get Creative = Pink and one color
House of Cards = Acetate or Vellum
Lets Craft and Create = pretty in pink

Thank you so very much ... have an amazing day,. 

Dawn

6 comments:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful Anniversary card! Love that it's a cute little shaker. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards
Tina dt

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty - love the polka dot acetate - makesa great shaker card. Thank you for joining us at The House of Cards challengethis month. Shirley H.

Karla Yungwirth said...

Such a lovely, summery card! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

Claire said...

Fabulous make! Thank so much for joining our 'Things with Wings' challenge over at Polkadoodles
Claire xx

Mynn xx said...

This is SO pretty, Tina! I adore the fun color combo and embossed texture! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

kartkadopolski said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your project with all of us at House of Cards May challange 'Clear papers'

Katarzyna Ewa

my candy
DT craftyenjoyments.co.uk
House of Cards Blog Hop 1-15.06.2016