Monday, February 22, 2016

A touch of grey and a bit of heart

Howdy ...
Here's a try at a color challenge.
Starting with white card stock I inked the inside of my bricks embossing folder with tuxedo black and ran that through my cuttlebug.  I cut the red heart from red paper and then used my embossing pen to coat the heart with clear powder to give it that shine.  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz stamped with white embossing powder and a small piece of left over black white stripped paper to tag the edge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
Color Throwdown # 380 using Grey, White and Red.
Freshly Made Sketches
Through the Purple Haze: Sharing some Love.


3 comments:

Karren said...

This is such a fun card! The texture you've created is gorgeous - I want to reach out and touch it :) Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Vickie Z said...

Love the bricks background!! Great use of the colors!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Lori said...

Beautiful! The different patterns and textures add so much to your design. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!